|The Official NAMU® Underwriter Bootcamp™||$995.00|
|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 3 Classes. Get 4th Class for FREE.||$1,185.00|
|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 5 Classes. Get 2 Classes for FREE.||$1,975.00|
Mortgage Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials"
This live, instructor-led 6-hour online training webinar is designed for new mortgage underwriters as well as existing underwriters who never received formal underwriting training or perhaps developed bad habits over the years.
This basic course provides an thorough understanding of mortgage underwriting from a senior underwriter’s point of view, and teaches you the fundamentals of underwriting. You'll learn everything from A to Z... from the role of an underwriter, to the loan cycle, to red flagging, compliance issues, and much more!
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249.
- Responsibilities and Roles as an Underwriter
- Loan Cycle
- Working the File
- Conditioning the File
- Understanding Credit
- Thoroughly Review Sample Credit Reports
- Examine Sample Appraisals
- 1004 and Sample Appraisals
- Title Insurance
- Sample Title Policy and Understanding Title Insurance Handout
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
- Live, Instructor-Led Webinar -- Held Monthly
- Fully Interactive - Ability to Ask Questions to Instructor
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- 6-Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed as a PDF File
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Basic Mortgage Underwriting class is ideal for new mortgage underwriters, loan processors, compliance officers, closers and post-closers looking to acquire mortgage underwriting skills.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Mykelle C. Moore has 9+ years experience as a Mortgage Underwriter. She has underwriting experience as an FHA (DE) Underwriter and currently underwriting Conventional Non-Conforming high balance loans with $417,000 to $5,000,000 loan amounts. Mykelle will review documents with students throughout the classes and provide helpful tips and information that can help you succeed in you underwriting position. Mykelle is available to answer any questions you may have about the class.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your certificate of completion.
"Your basic mortgage underwriting class was excellent! I never received formal mortgage underwriter training from my job, so I needed to start from the beginning. This class showed me everything from A to Z! Thanks for all your help!" - Tim Roberts, Junior Mortgage Underwriter, Daytona Beach, FL
Our students come from such mortgage lending institutions as Bank of America, SunTrust, Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Fifth Third Bank, Eagle Nationwide Mortgage, Credit Unions and many more!
Each LIVE class has NO more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.
Need Help? Call Us Today Toll-Free at 1-800-665-0249.