|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 3 Classes. Get 4th Class for FREE.||$1,185.00|
|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 5 Classes. Get 2 Classes for FREE.||$1,975.00|
HARP 2.0 Program - "Today and Beyond"
NEED HELP? Call us at 1-800-665-0249 today!
The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) has been enhanced to allow more homeowners the ability to access the program. HARP 1.0 was introduced in March 2009 and allowed expanded loan to value limits to assist homeowners that are upside down on their value. Unfortunately, the program ultimately helped less than 900,000 homeowners. The expanded “HARP 2.0” program hopes to fill this gap. In this webinar, we will review these enhancements that HARP 2.0 adds, discuss the benefits and changes from the existing refinance option, highlight the requirements that must be met to qualify and outline the alternatives for homeowners that do not qualify. Need Help? Call us at 1-800-665-0249 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- A Brief review/discuss of existing programs offered by FNMA and FHLMC
- Details of the revisions effective with the 2.0 updates
- Specific qualifying requirements
- Eligibility determination
- Credit requirements and waivers
- Discussion of other options available to homeowners that don’t qualify
- Discussion and Q&A session
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar -- Held Monthly
- Fully Interactive Online Webinar
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 3 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed as a PDF File
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
This training is useful for ALL mortgage professionals! Whether you're a loan officer, broker, mortgage processor, underwriter or post closing, the information in this webinar will impact you in your profession. Graduates of this 3-hour webinar will be better prepared to serve effectively and profitably as mortgage professionals. Need Help? Call us at 1-800-665-0249 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Hina Habib has been working as a Loan Processor in the mortgage industry for more than 15 years. She has ample experience of structuring and processing FHA, VA and Conventional loans. She worked with an established Correspondent Lender/ Mortgage Broker for 13 years. After her promotion as a Senior Loan Processor she trained loan officers and other processors. Currently she is working with a strong and established banking institute as a Mortgage Processor II. She is very well informed with the current on going changes in the mortgage industry and can help answer your questions more accurately. Hina encourages students to ask questions during class and will answer them as they are asked.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion within 5-7 business days.
The HARP 2.0 training was very informative and prepared me in a way I can assist homeowners. - Lisa Farstead, Processor, Orlando, FL
Each LIVE class has NO more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.
Feel free to call us toll-free at 1-800-665-0249 today!