Certified FHA Loss Mitigation Specialist (NAMP®-CFLMS)
This training is designed to instruct individuals working in loss mitigation & foreclosure prevention for mortgage servicers to understand the principals of loss mitigation policy for FHA mortgage types. FHA Online University® has teamed up with the National Association of Mortgage Processors® (NAMP®) to provide a comprehensive training & certification program entitled: Certified FHA Loss Mitigation Specialist (NAMP®-CFLMS), which combines a 6-hour live, instructor-led online training webinar with a 30-question exam & background check.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249.
- Making Home Affordable: FHA’s Home Affordable Modification Loss Mitigation Option
- HAMP Loss Mitigation Incentives
- Loss Mitigation principals for Imminent Default
- PFS Program
- Use of Loss Mitigation During Bankruptcy
- Damages for Failure to Engage in Loss Mitigation Effort
- Delinquency Reporting
- Special Forbearance/Reasonable Diligence/Foreclosure Timeframes
- Filing Conveyance and pre-Foreclosure Sale Claims via FHA Connection as well as other FHA Connection Functions
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
- 6-Hour Live, Instructor-Led Webinar
- 30-Question Exam (Score 85% or Higher)
- Must Pass a Criminal/Sex Offender Background Check
- All Course Material Included
- NAMP®-CFLMS Certification Certificate, Background Check & Scored Exam will be E-mailed as a PDF File
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
The Certified FHA Loss Mitigation Specialist (NAMP®-CFLMS) certification is ideal for individuals working in loss mitigation & foreclosure prevention for mortgage servicers.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
4. Once you have completed the class, you will be required to complete a 30-question exam (score 85% or higher). Also, must pass a criminal/sex offender background check.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
As an active FHA Direct Endorsement Underwriter, Bonnie has 25+ years of Government underwriting experience working for several major FHA lending institutions. Bonnie also writes a weekly FHA Underwriting Blog for the National Association of Mortgage Processors® (NAMP®) . During class Bonnie works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your class finished, feel free to email Bonnie directly with any further questions you may have.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be mailed your NAMP®-CFLMS Certificate within 5-7 business days.
"Being up to date and understanding all the different elements regarding loss mitigation policy is key in my job. This in depth training helped me be up to date and Bonnie was really good at answering all my questions. - Mercedes Lomo, Austin, TX
Our students come from such mortgage lending institutions as Bank of America, SunTrust, Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Fifth Third Bank, Eagle Nationwide Mortgage, Credit Unions and many more!
We put together the NAMP®-CFLMS program for educational purposes only, and make no claim you will find a job as a FHA loss mitigation mortgage professional. Furthermore, we are not owned, operated or affiliated with any State/Federal Government Agency. The NAMP®-CFLMS program is strictly a proprietary "professional development" training & certification program which NAMP® put together independent of any Government agency, including FHA.gov/HUD.gov.
Need Help? Call Us Today Toll-Free at 1-800-665-0249.