|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 3 Classes. Get 4th Class for FREE.||$1,185.00|
|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 5 Classes. Get 2 Classes for FREE.||$1,975.00|
Certified FHA Credit Examiner (NAMP®-CFCE)
In today’s challenging mortgage environment, FHA approved brokers & lenders are scrambling to find certified FHA mortgage credit examiners to help in making critical loan approval decisions. To learn the fundamentals of FHA credit review & analysis the National Association of Mortgage Processors® (NAMP®) has teamed up with FHA Online University to provide a comprehensive training & certification program entitled: Certified FHA Credit Examiner (NAMP®-CFCE), which combines a 6-hour live, instructor-led online training webinar with a 30-question exam & background check.
The Certified FHA Credit Examiner (NAMP®-CFCE) training & certification program will teach students the basics of mortgage credit analysis as well as how to complete a mortgage credit review of FHA insured mortgage types. Students will also gain an understanding of mortgage credit underwriting guidelines, where they relate to FHA insured mortgage types. This training program will also enable students to determine when a case needs to be downgraded to a refer as well as understand basic principles of due diligence in underwriting where it relates to FHA insured mortgage types and documentation requirements for FHA insured mortgage types.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-977-1197.
- Learn the Basics of Mortgage Credit Analysis
- Learn to Complete a Mortgage Credit Review of FHA Insured Mortgage Types
- Understand Mortgage Credit Underwriting Guidelines Where They Relate to FHA Insured Mortgage Types
- Determine When a Case Needs to be Downgraded to a Refer
- Understand Basic Principles of Due Diligence in Underwriting Where it Relates to FHA Insured Mortgage Types
- Understand Documentation Requirements for FHA Insured Mortgage Types
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
- 6-Hour Live, Instructor-Led Webinar
- 30-Question Exam (Score 85% or Higher)
- Must Pass a Criminal/Sex Offender Background Check
- All Course Material Included
- NAMP®-CFCE Certification Certificate, Background Check & Scored Exam will be E-mailed as a PDF File
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
The Certified FHA Credit Examiner (NAMP®-CFCE) certification is ideal for mortgage processors, underwriters, brokers, compliance officers, closers and post-closers who would like to add a FHA mortgage credit examination component to their skill set.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
4. Once you have completed the class, you will be required to complete a 30-question exam (score 85% or higher). Also, must pass a criminal/sex offender background check.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
As an active FHA Direct Endorsement Underwriter, Bonnie has 25+ years of Government underwriting experience working for several major FHA lending institutions. Bonnie also writes a weekly FHA Underwriting Blog for the National Association of Mortgage Processors (NAMP). During class Bonnie works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your class finished, feel free to email Bonnie directly with any further questions you may have.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be mailed your NAMP®-CFCE Certificate within 5-7 business days.
"The FHA Mortgage Credit Mortgage Examiner was exactly what I needed. I started doing FHA loans recently, and adding this certification helped me find a FHA job! Not to mention, I was very pleased with Bonnie's depth of knowledge of Government loans. Thanks for all your help!" - Stacey Woodward, Senior Underwriter, Ocala, FL
Our students come from such mortgage lending institutions as Bank of America, SunTrust, Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Fifth Third Bank, Eagle Nationwide Mortgage, Credit Unions and many more!
We put together the NAMP®-CFCE program for educational purposes only, and make no claim you will find a job as a FHA credit examiner professional. Furthermore, we are not owned, operated or affiliated with any State/Federal Government Agency. The NAMP®-CFCE program is strictly a proprietary "professional development" training & certification program which NAMP® put together independent of any Government agency, including FHA.gov/HUD.gov.
Need Help? Call Us Today Toll-Free at 1-800-977-1197.