|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 3 Classes. Get 4th Class for FREE.||$1,185.00|
|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 5 Classes. Get 2 Classes for FREE.||$1,975.00|
Certified Bank Foreclosure Examiner (NAMU®-CBFE)
According to DSNews.com (see below), the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) is calling for independent reviews of almost 4.5 million loans that faced foreclosure action -- from such major banks as Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Ally Financial and others.
Click Below to Read Articles from DSNews.com:
9/26/11 - OCC: Servicers to Spend One Year or More Reviewing Foreclosures
9/19/11 - OCC Requires Review of 4.5M Foreclosures
To help foreclosure-related professionals become educated on the bank foreclosure review process, NAMU® has teamed up again with Mortgage University® to offer a proprietary "professional development" training & certification program entitled: Certified Bank Foreclosure Examiner (NAMU®-CBFE), which combines a 6-hour live, instructor-led online training webinar with a 30-question exam & background check.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249.
- Background: History of the Crisis, Risks of a weak foreclosure process
- Current Actions/Proposals in Place
- Definitions and Terminology
- Review of Docs
- The Agencies: Short definition of each agency, their roles & current standards/proposals
- Fed, OCC, FDIC, OTS, HUD, Dept. of Justice, FHFA, Attorney's General
- Agency Enforcements and Proposals
- OCC Review and Enforcement Actions: OCC Interagency Review and Supervisory Response
- FHFA Review; Additional Reviews and Proposals
- Uniform Standards: Discuss Current Standards in Place
- FDIC Compliance Reference Manual
- HUD Handbook
- HAMP Programs and Agency Requirements
- American Legal and Financial Network; Default Title Standards
- Looking Ahead - Updates
- Expectations of Updates and Further Enforcement Actions to Come
- The Need for Qualified Bank Foreclosure Examiners
- The Need for Uniform Standards Amongst the Agencies
- Nevada Foreclosure Law in Effect as of Oct. 1st 2010
- All 50 State Attorneys General are Pursuing Actions
- Open Forum Q&A - Ask the Expert
- And Much, Much More!
- 6-Hour Live, Instructor-Led Webinar
- 30-Question Exam (Score 85% or Higher)
- Must Pass a Criminal/Sex Offender Background Check
- All Course Material Included
- NAMU®-CBFE Certification Certificate, Background Check & Scored Exam will be E-mailed as a PDF File
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This bank foreclosure reviewer training and certification is ideal for mortgage processors, underwriters, brokers, compliance officers, closers and post-closers who would like to add the bank foreclosure examination component to their skill set.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
4. Once you have completed the class, you will be required to complete a 30-question exam (score 85% or higher). Also, must pass a criminal/sex offender background check.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Theresa Furzland has 25+ years of experience ranging from origination, processing, closing and post closing. During class Theresa works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your class finished, feel free to email Theresa directly with any further questions you may have.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be mailed your NAMU®-CBFE Certificate within 5-7 business days.
"Your Bank Foreclosure Examiner certification was exactly what I needed. I started reviewing bank foreclosures recently, and adding this certification helped me find a new banking job! Not to mention, I was very pleased with Theresa's depth of knowledge of mortgage loans. Thanks for all your help!" - Peter Connors, Senior Underwriter, Naples, FL
We put together the NAMU®-CBFE program for educational purposes only, and make no claim you will find a job as a bank foreclosure examiner. We do not provide job placement or client lead generation, and we do NOT perform bank foreclosures in any capacity (neither in-house or outsourced) -- so the use of the NAMU® logo on a bank foreclosure review document is strictly prohibited. The NAMU®-CBFE is designed for a business-to-business application (i.e. third-party firms offering independent foreclosure reviews for lenders/banks). Furthermore, we are not owned, operated or affiliated with any State/Federal Government Agency. The NAMU®-CBFE program is strictly a proprietary "professional development" training & certification program which NAMU® put together independent of any Government agency.
Our students come from such mortgage lending institutions as Bank of America, SunTrust, Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Fifth Third Bank, Eagle Nationwide Mortgage, CitiGroup, Credit Unions and many more!
Need Help? Call Us Today Toll-Free at 1-800-665-0249.