Certified Ambassador Loan Processor (NAMP®-CALP)
The Certified Ambassador Loan Processor (NAMP®-CALP) is ideal for loan processors on the fast track looking to advance their mortgage processing career. Having the coveted NAMP®-CALP status can help jumpstart your mortgage processing career, and give you the long-awaited recognition to help land that mortgage processing promotion or job.
Earning the NAMP®-CALP Certification Means You Have:
- Completed 42 hours of training through Mortgage University®
- Agreed to, and successfully passed a criminal background check.
- Agreed to abide by a the highest professional code of conduct and ethical standards.
- Passed a 30-Question Exam with 85% of Higher.
- Committed to maintain an active NAMP® membership in good standing.
NAMP®-CALP Certification Includes:
- Loan Processing 101 - "The Basics" (6-Hour Webinar)
- Advanced Loan Processing - "Real World Lessons" (6-Hour Webinar)
- FHA/VA Processing - "For Processors" (6-Hour Webinar)
- Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials" (6-Hour Webinar)
- FHA 203(k) Special Rehab Program (6-Hour Webinar)
- Tax Returns Analysis Workshop (6-Hour Webinar)
- Mortgage Fraud Awareness & Prevention (6-Hour Webinar)
Also Includes a 5-Year NAMP® Membership & the NAMP®-CALP Certification.